SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Darliston Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
[Former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Darliston
This small, neat, chapel of polychrome brick was erected in 1861. It has now (2001) been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 580335

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here