Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Bank Road, Dawley Bank
This building was erected by the Primitive Methodists in 1841, and was described in 1851 as a "spacious structure". It was used as their chapel until 1960 when it closed & the congregation joined with the Methodist Church in High Street, Dawley. Between 1963 & 1980 the building was used by a Spiritualist church, and by 2016 was being used by the Jehovah's Witnesses. For a view of the chapel as it was before modern alterations, click here.