[former] Dawley Wesleyan Methodist Chapel [former] Dawley Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This large and somewhat imposing building of blue & yellow brick was designed by Robert Griffiths, and was built in 1860. The building was demolished in 1977-8 and replaced by a new building on the same site. Click here for a picture of the original 1819 chapel which this building replaced.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

This original photograph is reproduced by kind permission of the Methodist Church, Dawley Christian Centre from a copy of the photograph by Maurice Coleman. © Methodist Church, Dawley 2005

To return to the main page, click here