[former] Ditton Priors Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This stone-built chapel was erected in 1816 on land purchased from Millonia Onslow and her son Richard. In 1851 it had free sittings for 110 attenders, and at their afternoon service on Census Sunday 30 March 1851 they had an attendance of 86. The chapel closed sometime between 1955 and 1971. It was de-registered as a place of religious worship on 15th March 1971. It is now converted to residential use. There is no surviving datestone visible.
Grid ref: SO 607888.