[former] United Methodist Free Chapel, Donnington Barracks
This chapel was reportedly built in 1846 but does not appear in the 1851 Religious Census. The congregation must have joined the United Methodist Free Church after its establishment in 1857. The chapel was built at the northern end of the row of small terraced houses for industrial workers called the "Donnington Barracks". The chapel was renovated at a cost of £60 in 1898 and re-opened on the 16 October of that year. The chapel closed in 1967 and was subsequently demolished. The congregation then joined the Donnington Wood Methodist chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 708139