[former] Dovaston Congregational Chapel
This Independent or Congregational chapel was built in 1826 and opened on Christmas Day 1826. There were 62 worshippers at their morning service and 41 at the evening one at the time of the religous census in March 1851. It has no datestone. It is now converted to residential use. This chapel was replaced in 1879 by a new chapel, q.v.
Grid ref: SJ 348211.