Market Drayton Methodist Chapel
This is one of a small number of modern chapels in Shropshire. There are in fact two buildings here. The one at the back, at right-angles to the one fronting the street, had its stone laying in February 1975. The chapel which fronts onto Shrewsbury Road, had its stone-laying on 11 May 1985. These buildings replaced the former gothic chapel of 1864.
Grid ref: SJ 671339.