[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Main Road, Dudleston Heath
This chapel was built in 1894 and was reported in 1896 to have been built at a cost of £250 of which £155 had been raised. The commemorative stone above the doorway has the inscription "PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL 1894" on it. The chapel was free of debt in 1904. The chapel was still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2002, but in 2014 was redundant & up for sale. The building was de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016.
Grid ref: SJ 368367