[former] Dunns Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bomere Heath
This neat brick-built chapel was erected in 1827. In 1851 it had seating for 100 worshippers. At its afternoon service there were 21 worshippers and at the evening service there were 36. The chapel was still used by the Primitive Methodists in 1881 but by 1900 it had closed. In the early 20th century it was used as a police station. In 1911 it was named as "Chapel House" but in 2018 it was called "Chapel Cottage". In the pediment above the door there is a commemorative stone whose inscription seems to have been defaced as nothing can now be read.
Grid ref: SJ 476178