[former] East Wall Primitive Methodist Chapel
[former] East Wall Primitive Methodist Chapel
Eaton under Heywood

Primitive Methodists were meeting in East Wall in the 1830s and 1840s. They built this small chapel in 1857, having long felt the want of a suitable place of worship. It was sold in 1936. It has been converted into residential accomodation & is hardly recognisable as a former chapel. For a view from the other end, click here.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph kindly supplied by Colin Powney

To return to the main page, click here