SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Edgerley Primitive Methodist Chapel Primitive Methodist Chapel, Edgerley
This small brick built chapel was erected in 1860, the foundation corner-stones being laid on 1st October, with opening taking place on 9th December. The chapel was built at a total cost of about 165. It was still is use in 2003 but has since closed and been put up for sale. The original doorway on the long side facing the road has been bricked up, and a new entrance put in on the right-hand end. There is no burial ground attached. For a photograph of the commemorative stone, click here
Grid. ref: SJ359180

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here