SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
[former] Congregational Chapel, Victoria Road, Ellesmere
This is a photograph of the chapel, taken in the late 19th century. The words "Congregational Church 1884" are inscribed in the stonework around the arch of the doorway.
Grid ref: SJ398347
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,