Ellerdine Heath Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This brick-built chapel, known in the past as "Emmanuel", was opened in 1813. It had a congregation of 53 at its morning service and 53 at its evening service in 1851. In the late 1960s the congregation was joined by the Methodists from Bethel chapel when it closed. The chapel is still in use in 2016, well maintained, and with a manse attached.
Grid ref: SJ 618219.