[former] Finger Lane [later called Finger Road] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Dawley
The Primitive Methodists built this little chapel in 1862. They held their first services on the 18th January 1863, when Miss Mary Lowe of Trench preached. In August 1863 they opened a Sunday School. In December 1899 it was reported as "being in want of a much needed repairing and renovating." The chapel closed in 1976 & was demolished for road widening. The building was de-registered as a place of worship on 30th June 1977.
Grid ref: SJ 688069