[former] Ford United Methodist Free Chapel
The site for this chapel was donated in 1860 by Thomas Hudson the chairman of the vestry, whose members were in dispute with the local curate. The chapel, erected next to the main road, has chequer pattern brickwork on the gable end facing the road, and a roundel containing the date 1867. There are two entrance porches, one on each flank wall. The chapel was still in use in 1964, but by 2004 had been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 417131