[former] Ford Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel
[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Ford Heath

This small chapel was built in 1867, the official stone-laying ceremony taking place on 25 June of that year. The commemorative plaque has the inscription "PRIMIITVE METHODIST CHAPEL 1867 ENLARGED 1891" on it. The chapel was still in use in 1964 but in 2003 was disused and in poor condition. Since then it has been converted to residential use. The building was de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016. There is no burial ground attached.
Grid. ref: SJ 404113

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here