[former] Gobowen Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
The chapel (on the left) was built in 1896 and was still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2002. However, it has since closed and was put up for sale by auction in 2015. Parallel to it on the right hand side is a Wesleyan Sunday School erected in 1924.
Grid ref: SJ 302336.