[former] Bethesda Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Grinshill This little stone-built chapel was erected in 1843. This is the view from the lower road through Grinshill. Click here to return to the other view of the chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 527236
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.