Harmer Hill Independent Chapel, now Harmer Hill Presbyterian Church of Wales Chapel
This chapel was built as an Independent chapel in 1833 at a cost of £700, and held its first service on 29th April 1834. In 1851 it had seating for 200 people. On census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 70 people at their morning service and 61 at their evening service, togetther with 12 Sunday scholars. In 1920 the building was acquired by the Presbyterian Church of Wales, who still use it (2016). It has its own burial ground adjoining and a manse attached to the north end of the chapel.
Grid ref: SJ489226