[former] Cold Hatton Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel
Primitive Methodists had held "camp meetings" in Cold Hatton Heath since at least 1825. Little is known about this chapel, except that it was built in 1871 and was closed in the late 1950s and its closure and sale was approved in 1960. The building has now been converted to a house & is almost unrecognisable as a former chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 632215