[former] Hayton's Bent Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel, built of rubble stone was opened in 1837. In 1851 it had seating for 200 attenders. On census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 100, 150 and 20 people at their morning, afternoon and evening services respectively, together with 40 Sunday scholars. In 1890 they bought a haronium. Its registration as a place of worship was cancelled by 1980. By 2002 the building had been converted to residential use and was called "Chapel Farm".
Grid ref: SO 517806