[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hengoed, parish of Whittington
This chapel was built in 1839. In 1851 there were just over 60 sittings in the chapel. The attendance on Census Sunday in March 1851 was 30 worshippers at the afternoon service and 20 at the evening service. The building is specified as a Primitive Methodist Chapel in the 1900, 1924 and 1938 editions of the Ordnance Survey, but closed in the late 1950s. It was de-registered as a place of worship on 14th May 1971. It is no longer possible to identify the building as a former chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 284342