[former] High Ercall Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1965 to replace the old chapel at Osbaston. It has now closed and was up for sale in 2015. There is no denominational stone on the outside of the building.
Grid ref: SJ 593175
The Primitive Methodist chapel at Osbaston was erected in 1874 and closed in 1939 & by 1976 was in a dilapidated state. There is a modern house on the site now.
Grid ref: SJ 598184