[former] Hill Top Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Old Park [former] Hill Top Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Old Park
This chapel was built in 1853 & was registered for the solemnising of marriages on 5th August 1937. The chapel remained open until c. 1973. The congregation then united with Dawley Central Methodist church. The building has been demolished since then.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

This original photograph is reproduced by kind permission of the Methodist Church, Dawley Christian Centre from a copy by Maurice Coleman. © Methodist Church, Dawley 2005

To return to the main page, click here