[former] Hodnet Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1859 & opened in April the following year. The commemorative stone has the inscription "WESTLEYAN CHAPEL AD 1859" inscribed on it. It had ceased to be used for religious purposes by the 1940s. It has been converted to residential use & was for sale when photographed in March 2005. There is no burial ground attached.
Grid ref: SJ 614285