SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Mount Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hopton [former] Mount Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hopton, Hodnet
This chapel was built in 1873 and closed in 1983. This photograph was taken in the late 1980s when the chapel was up for sale. By that time the headstones in the graveyard had been removed, but some of them were built into a wall. To return to the previous page, click here.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph kindly supplied by Sue Young

To return to the main page, click here