Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wellington Road, Horsehay
This chapel, built of blue & yellow bricks in a chequer-board pattern, was erected in 1857-8. The foundation stone was laid on 28th October 1857 and the chapel opened on the 21st of March 1858. The building was renovated in 1899 and refurbished in 2008 and is still in use in 2017 and in good condition. The inscription on the commemorative stone reads "PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL/ ERECTED 1858/ WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT".
Grid ref: SJ 669071