Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hopton Bank
Bethel chapel was built of polychrome brick in 1880, the laying of the memorial stones taking place in August of that year. The first service was held there on 23 April 1881. It was built next to the former stone-built chapel which it replaced. There is a graveyard adjoining the chapel with recent (as well as old) gravestones in it. The chapel is still in use (2016) and in good condition.
Grid ref: SO 621767