SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Primitive Methodist Chapel, Ifton Heath Ifton Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel, St. Martin's
This small chapel was built in 1836. In 1851 it was reported to have seating for about 100 worshippers. In March 1851 there were 80 worshippers at their evening service.
Grid ref:SJ 324369
In 1877 the Primitive Methodists erected a new chapel at the eastern end of the village.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here