Wesleyan Methodist Association Chapel, Ifton Heath, St. Martin's
It is not yet known when this congregation was established, but in 1848 they reported that their anniversary services at Easter were the best they had had for many years. The chapel was described in an 1851 directory as "small". In the 1851 Religious Census the chapel trustee reported that the congregation met in a [rented] building (also used as a day school) erected in 1815. He reported that there were 28 worshippers at their afternoon service and 24 at their evening one, plus 67 Sunday scholars in the morning. The Wesleyan Methodist Association joined with the Wesleyan Reformers in 1857 to form the United Methodist Free Church.