[former] Ightfield Primitive Methodist Chapel [former] Ightfield Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1868, and ceased to be used by the Methodists in 1948. The building was converted to residential use c. 1955 & an extension has been built at the back. There is no surviving datestone. By 2005 it was known as "The Old Chapel".
Grid ref: SJ 590373

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here