SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Kenley Primitive Methodist Chapel Kenley Primitive Methodist Chapel
The Primitive Methodists bought a disused corrugated iron chapel (reportedly from Worthen) & erected it near Bull Farm. It was moved to Kenley Common in 1936 & closed in 1980.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph kindly supplied by Colin Powney

To return to the main page, click here