[former] Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Station Road, Ketley
The Primitive Methodists built this small red & yellow brick chapel on the Holyhead Road (now Station Road) in 1863. The land was given by the Duke of Sutherland and the Ketley Company for a small yearly fee. Robert Crump of Hadley was the builder. The foundation stones were laid on the 25th May and their opening services were held on 6th September of that year. The chapel closed in 1963. The building in 2017 belongs to the Seventh Day Adventist Church.