Kinnerton Methodist Chapel
Little is known at present about this chapel, but it was built in 1930 after their former wooden building (belonging to the Primitive Methodists) was burnt down. There is no chapel marked on the 1901 O.S. 25" map. The chapel is still in use by the Methodists and has a fortnightly service (2020).
Grid ref: SO 385960