One of a small number of tin tabernacles in Shropshire. This one was built in 1879 at a cost of about £79. It was in use until c. 1973 but has closed since them. It was disused by 2002. Grid ref: SO 598740
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.