[former] Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Milners Lane, Lawley Bank
This chapel was built in 1838-9 and had seating for about 200 people. The foundation stones were laid on the 6th August 1838 and the chapel opened on the 17th March 1839. In 1851 there were 100 worshippers at their morning service on Census Sunday, and 130 at their evening service. The chapel was improved in 1863. By 1875 it was known as "Mount Gilead Chapel". The chapel was renovated in 1891. The chapel closed 1910-12, (but was still marked as a Methodist chapel in the Ordnance Survey map surveyed in 1925). The chapel was demolished in 1938.