SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Lawley Bank Methodist  Chapel Lawley Bank Methodist Chapel, Milner's Lane
Little is known about this chapel except that it was put up for sale c. 1969 and has been demolished.
The Methodist New Connexion had a "commodious" chapel at Lawley Bank built in 1838, This chapel closed c. 1911 and was demolished in 1938.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

This photograph is reproduced by kind permission of the Methodist Church, Dawley Christian Centre from a photograph by Maurice Coleman. © Methodist Church, Dawley 2005

To return to the main page, click here