[former] Leamore Common Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Wistanstow
This Wesleyan chapel was built in 1863 and closed in 1977. The chapel & adjoining cottage were subsequently sold. The chapel & cottage have now been demolished & the site was empty in 2005, only the front brick wall remaining. However, cllick here here for another view of the chapel while it was still standing, after the cottage had been demolished.