Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lee Bridges
A Primitive Methodist congregation was established at Lee Bridges during the late 19th century. They opened this tin tabernacle in 1898, which was erected by Griffiths Bros. of Ellesmere. The total cost was £138 13s. 8d. The chapel is well maintained. It has a notice board outside. Services are still held there today (2018).
Grid ref: SJ404311