Primitive Methodist Chapel, Leegomery
This chapel was built in 1878 and is still in use in 2017, having been refurbished in 2010-2012. A large extension was built at the rear in 1953, the stone-laying ceremony taking place on 26 September. There is no burial ground attached. The denominational inscription is carved in the lintel over the porch door, now partly obscured.
Grid ref: SJ 637132.