[former] Salem Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Lightmoor, Dawley
A Methodist New Connexion meeting had been held at Lightmoor since 1849 & in 1865 this small chapel was built. It opened on the 9th April 1865, and seated about 130 people. It was described at the time as "neat & commodious".The locals called the chapel "Fat Bacon" on account of members keeping pigs to raise money for the building of the chapel. The chapel closed c. 1938.