SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS


[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Little Stretton
This little Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built of polychrome brick in the 1870s, but by 2003 had a rendered front, painted white, with an additional building on the west side. It closed soon after 1922. It is now used as Little Stretton village hall.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here