[former] Llawnt Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Oswestry rural
This chapel was erected about 1830. According to the 1851 Religious Census the chapel had 180 free sittings and 200 "other" sittings. The stated average attendance then was 50 in the morning, 80 in the afternoon and 60 in the evening, plus 45 Sunday scholars in the morning and 70 in the afternoon. Its subsequent history is as yet unknown, but the chapel does not appear on the Ordnance Survey 25" maps of 1874 or 1900.