[former] Llynclys Hill Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Llanyblodwll
A very small chapel (looking like a "tin tabernacle") was opened in Turners Lane, Llynclys Hill on the 3rd October 1892. It was called in one source "Capel Tabernacl" and was reported to hold its services in the Welsh language. In 1906 the congregation moved to a new building (costing £640) in Dolgoch, just a short distance away on the other side of the main road. The Dolgoch chapel is marked on the 1947 O.S. map, but is no longer there now.
There is a photograph of the 1892 chapel on the "Oswestry Borderland Heritage" website, q.v.
Grid ref: SJ 277240 of the 1892 chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 276242 of the 1906 chapel.