Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel, Llynclys/Morton Common
This stone-built chapel was erected in 1838 and opened on the 28th October of that year. In the 1851 Religious Census there were reported to be 100 worshippers at their afternoon service and 132 at their evening one, with 30 Sunday scholars in the morning. The chapel was still in use in 2002, but it has now closed. The building is in fair condition. There is no burial ground attached. On the datestone is written "BETHEL CHAPEL/ BUILT/ A.1838 D./ BY THE/ PRIMITIVE METHODISTS".
Grid ref: SJ 291240.