[former] Longden Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small chapel, built of red brick with yellow brick dressings, was erected in 1870. The plaque on the end wall bears the inscription "PRIMITIVE METHODIST/CHAPEL 1870/Jehovah is our strength". They bought a new organ in 1903-4 and had a special service on the 24th January 1904 to celebrate its installation. The chapel closed in 1994 and is now converted to other uses. The chapel was de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016.
Grid ref: SJ 444066