[former] Lower Wood Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built c. 1872, and in 1972 was being used as a farm store. This photograph was taken in 1994, by which time the chapel had lost its original roof & had another put in its place! It was being used as a milking parlour. By 2017 it had been converted to residential use and looks much better than it did when this photograph was taken. To return to the photograph of 1946, click here.