[former] Lower Wood Primitive Methodist Chapel, All Stretton
This chapel was built c. 1872 of polychrome brick. This photograph was taken in 1946 not long before it closed in 1950 and was subsequently sold. The building has now been converted into a residence, & much altered but the surviving polychrome brickwork gives it away. For a photograph taken in 1994 when it was being used as a milking parlour, click here.
For a photograph taken in 2021, click here.Grid ref: SO 466976