SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Little Stretton
[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Little Stretton
This chapel was built in 1867, and the last meeting was held in 1940. The building was sold in 1959. The front has since been altered & covered in render, & is only just recognisable as a former chapel.

Photograph kindly supplied by Colin Powney

To return to the main page, click here