SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Gospel Hall
[former] Gospel Hall, Old Street, Ludlow
This building, which was reached by an alleyway from the eastern side of Old Street, and backed onto the old town walls, was in existence by 1883 & was being used by the Brethren in 1891. It was still marked as a Gospel Hall in 1824, but its subsequent history is not yet known.
Grid ref: SO 513746

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here